12.05.2017 0 Comments
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Buckinghamshire Business First is looking for a creative and enthusiastic apprentice to work within the marketing team.
– Help to plan, execute and monitor all digital and social media campaigns with the Marketing Team
– Learn to construct BBF Group e-newsletters and eshots including editing images for website and email use.
– Keep up with developments in Digital Marketing through training, networking and subscription to relevant, useful emarketing communications. Generate ideas on how to develop and improve e-communications.
– Deal with member queries relating to website, social media and email marketing.
– Maintain internal database and CRM as required.
– Document activity by completing timesheet and relevant reports.
– Follow processes and procedures established within the team & organisation.
The Person – Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
– Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English
– Highly proactive and self-motivated
– Good communication skills
– Passionate about digital
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com by the 31st August 2017.