Grants for Eco-Innovation
Grants for Eco-Innovation is a pioneering new scheme developed for SMEs that are looking to promote an innovative green product, service or business process. We are able to offer organisations a unique opportunity to apply for a grant to help bring their product, service or process to market, through the use of marketing agencies, web development agencies, sales agents, trade shows etc.
Value: £1 million
The project will run between July 2013 – December 2015.
Grants for Eco-Innovation has been funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) by the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG).
- National Enterprise Network
- Environmental Sustainability Knowledge Transfer Network
- EEF Ltd
- Bucks County Council
- Aircraft Materials UK
- Reduce the CO2 footprint in the South East of England by 1,000 tonnes
- Assist 75 SMEs to deliver eco-innovation improvements in their business (sustainable product developments or process improvements which lead to CO2 savings) by providing them with a grant of £1,000 to £3,000
- Assist 20 participant beneficiary SMEs to increase the percentage of turnover attributable to new and improved products by 5%
- Create 12 new jobs
- Achieve a net increase in GVA of £1,500,000 by the cohort of beneficiary SMEs
Products will need to be environmentally friendly or reduce CO2 emissions in a quantifiable manner. Grants will be match funded, with a maximum grant payable of £3,000. To claim the full grant SMEs will need to spend £9,667 or more. Potential activities that could be funded include the use of marketing agencies, web development agencies, sales agents and trade shows. The grants are open to all SMEs across the South East of England (excluding London). Funding cannot be allocated retrospectively, and only applications where no activity has yet taken place will be considered.
To find out how we can work with you to ensure efficient
and effective delivery of your next project, just give us a call.