Woodfuel Woodland Improvement Grant Hub
Welcome to The Woodfuel Woodland Improvement Grant (WIG) Hub page for Woodfuel WIG grant applicants.
- Kingscote Wood, Cotswolds – £7,500 grant – New hard tracks offering easy access to quality trees
- Broomhill Wood, Devon – £9,637 grant – Access roads for currently unproductive woodland
- Whitelyne Forest, Cumbria – £7,500 grant – Long haul roads, loading areas and bridge repairs
- Hill House Farm, Surrey – £6,700 grant – Constructing an extraction track and loading bay
- Hyde Lane Plantation, Chilterns – £5,600 grant – Loading area, access and management
- Brink Rigg and Roundmount, Cumbria – £50,000 funding – Access roads
- Clinton Estate, Devon – £8,000 grant – Roading project
- The Reeds, Surrey – £10,174 – Creation of a road and loading bay
- Guide to applying for up to €200,000 of funding – March 2013
- Applications Encouraged for the Woodfuel WIG Initiative – April 2013
Woodfuel Woodland Improvement Grant Video Guides
Useful documents for applicants
- Checklist for Woodfuel WIG ‘Timber’ grant applications
- Checklist for Woodfuel WIG ‘Roads’ grant applications
- EWGS5B VAT & State Aid Form
The Woodfuel WIG funding has been secured by the Forestry Commission and is part of the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) Axis 1- improving the competitiveness of the agricultural and forestry sector.
To find out how we can work with you to ensure efficient
and effective delivery of your next project, just give us a call.