Our success is largely down to the dedication and commitment of our people. But we’re always open to the idea of achieving even more.
Do you have valuable skills, experience and a passion that would help our organisation perform more effectively?
If you’d like to share in the challenges, inspiration and satisfaction that comes from helping individuals, businesses and communities to achieve their full potential, then we’d like to hear from you!
Ngage is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome all applications – regardless of your race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief – and will accept and review them solely on merit.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Salary: £8,000
- Posted on: 12.05.2017
- Vacancy deadline: 31.07.17
Buckinghamshire Business First is looking for a creative and enthusiastic apprentice to work within the marketing team.
– Help to plan, execute and monitor all digital and social media campaigns with the Marketing Team
– Learn to construct BBF Group e-newsletters and eshots including editing images for website and email use.
– Keep up with developments in Digital Marketing through training, networking and subscription to relevant, useful emarketing communications. Generate ideas on how to develop and improve e-communications.
– Deal with member queries relating to website, social media and email marketing.
– Maintain internal database and CRM as required.
– Document activity by completing timesheet and relevant reports.
– Follow processes and procedures established within the team & organisation.
The Person – Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
– Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English
– Highly proactive and self-motivated
– Good communication skills
– Passionate about digital
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com by the 31st July 2017.