Our success is largely down to the dedication and commitment of our people. But we’re always open to the idea of achieving even more.
Do you have valuable skills, experience and a passion that would help our organisation perform more effectively?
If you’d like to share in the challenges, inspiration and satisfaction that comes from helping individuals, businesses and communities to achieve their full potential, then we’d like to hear from you!
Ngage is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome all applications – regardless of your race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief – and will accept and review them solely on merit.
Project Administrator – Growth Programme
- Salary: £20,394 + benefits.
- Posted on: 03.09.2020
- Vacancy deadline: 29.11.18
Full-time | Fixed Term Contract to 31st Aug 2022 | £20,500 per annum + benefits
Ngage Solutions is a not-for-profit organisation and has been delivering business support since 2001 for some of the biggest funding bodies and public sector organisations in England. We have an enviable track record of securing European and UK agency funding to deliver programmes of business support to a broad array of sectors throughout the UK. We develop partnerships, write bids, manage complex funding streams, effectively engage the business community and design and deliver successful marketing campaigns. We have a reputation as an accountable body for delivery on time, on target and for passing all audit inspections.
Overall function of the role
You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and an eye for detail, as well as proven numeracy skills and experience of implementing and maintaining administrative systems.
- Provide administrative support to the Growth Programme Manager and Business Advisors to assist them to deliver the services, maintain records and achieve required outputs
- Develop and maintain robust paper and electronic administration systems and records for the projects
- Manage the administration of grants from enquiry stage through to payment, including: liaising with clients via email and telephone throughout the process; obtaining applications from clients; progressing applications through the internal review and approval process; notifying clients of the outcome of their applications, regular following up with applicants to monitor their and gather relevant evidence of expenditure; liaison with Finance Team regarding payment of grants.
- Report progress of grant applications to the Growth Programme Manager and Business Advisors as appropriate
- Receive incoming and make outgoing calls and emails to: respond to client enquiries and carry out first-level eligibility checks on potential applicants for advice and grants; follow up with clients to obtain required information and paperwork, arrange meetings, workshop bookings and other support activities as appropriate.
- Carry out regular and ongoing audits of paper and electronic records on the MS Dynamics database to ensure accurate and compliant records are maintained. Follow up with members of the team where client records are incomplete.
- Support the Growth Programme Manager and Finance Team to compile documentary evidence to support quarterly/6 monthly quarterly claims submitted to funders.
- Take and write up minutes of internal and steering group meetings as required
- Support the Growth Programme Manager with arrangement of external and internal meetings, diary management and meeting room bookings as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all business support services provided by Ngage Solutions Ltd/Buckinghamshire Business First
- Willingness to represent the organisation at external meetings and events if required.
- Other duties relevant to the role as requested.
European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Deadline for applications: 25 September, 2020