26.02.2015 0 Comments
Ask the Expert event: Innovation and R&D funding
Come to a monthly series of events on innovation and R&D funding in Saunderton, Buckinghamshire. Events are held on the first Friday of each month.
The aim of the event – held by Buckinghamshire Business First and Enterprise Europe Network – is to help businesses find business partners abroad for commercial (distributors, manufacturers, suppliers) technology (sales and licensing deals, development) and R&D cooperation, and to:
- access a database of 15,000 business opportunities across 54 countries
- personal introductions to potential partners
- sector specialists with connections with niche companies in 17 industries
- automatic alerts with business opportunities.
The sessions will also help businesses understand EU R&D funding, including:
- how it works, who gets it and how
- having proposals reviewed
- finding partners for the project consortium.
If you wish to attend this clinic, please fill out this expression of interest form >
There are further Ask the Expert events on the subject of Exporting, Growth, and Manufacturing. Find out more here >
If you have any queries about these events, please email email@example.com.